One year old birthdays are great! They are excited about every little thing you do and they are easy to keep a little more low key. Chloe had a great day. The last year has gone by so quickly. She is such a busy, happy, excited, strong willed one year old. We are lucky to have her in our family.
She loved opening gifts.
She really didn't want much to do with her cake. I don't think she put one bite in her mouth. She stuck her hands in and then tried to feed it to Hannah and Hayden and then she wanted her hands cleaned. Nothing like my first two who stuck their whole face in they were so excited.

Here's to another fun year with this sweet little one. 


1 comments:
what a big girl. I miss little Chloe--ok no lie I miss your whole family. Hugs for you all!! Happy Birthday Chloe!!
Post a Comment