Easiest way to describe what we have been up to in June: pictures.
Hannah got her hot pink cast off and was downgraded to a splint. We were so glad because it made showering and a few other summer activities much easier. We are now almost done with the splint. Yippee! 
We love T-ball games. 
Hannah has loved doing my hair. I have got to sport these great hairdo's to a few family events. Got to love it.
First sleepout on the tramp. Hannah made it until 11:30 and the boys until 5. They had a great time just got a little cold.
While the kids were outside with Chloe for a few minutes, Chloe made and ate herself a mud pie. Note to self- 6 and 7 year olds get a little distracted when watching their sister outside (even if it is only for a few minutes).
I always get reminded when we go to the river that I love it there. We had a great time walking, feeding the ducks, and looking at the scenery. I could go there once a week. It is beautiful and we are lucky to have it in our town. I was happy with how far my kids can walk now. I think sometime this summer we will make it all the way around.

We made a quick trip this week with my parents to Mesa Falls, Island Park and a quick drive around Yellowstone park. We had a great time. We saw a lot of animals. The highlight was seeing a mother black bear with two baby cubs right off the side of the road.
1 comments:
You should have took a picture of us together at Math Class!! You can't forget all the fun we had there :)
Post a Comment