Ways to get through the long winter -
Get out and enjoy the snow. We decided one Saturday, if we live in Idaho, we better at least go sledding once. We had a great time being pulled on the four-wheelers.
Participate in Spirit Week at school. This is for fake an injury day. They also loved hat day, pj day, and crazy hair day.
Enjoy some Kindergarten basketball. We have loved this basketball season. Hayden is having so much fun and their team is doing so great. This is one sport I am really enjoying watching and it has been fun to have Heath coach them again.
Enjoy these cute girls.

Enjoy these cute girls.
Sometimes it is easy to long for summer but I have to remind myself to enjoy the moment. My kids are healthy, enjoying school, friends and activites. I have had a lot of time to get organized and clean my house. I even got my taxes done today and it was a good outcome. The sun will feel warm again and then I can be thankful for that.
1 comments:
I am so ready for spring, but I am glad your family is having fun surviving winter.
I love their faces on fake an injury day. So cute!
Post a Comment